Here are my wants and wishes, along with some have to’s:
1. I know this is going to be a hard thing to confess, but I have some sort of mental block when it comes to Excel. I actually save spreadsheets sent to me by my friends just so I don’t have to ever create one on my own (I can’t remember anything I learned the past 100 times someone showed me). I just make charts and tables in Word…So I will be reading this:
3. Immediately after the conference, I will be at Dance Nationals with my Little Miss (the 19 year old). I will be in Orlando for the conference and nationals are in Orlando, so I don’t get to go home in between. Hubby and Little Miss will be on their own for the first two days of competition, but I will be with them in the evenings and for the rest of the time (7 days). Hubby won’t be with us the whole time, he isn’t a Dance Mom type, lol.
4. I will spend some time watching the rest of this:
5. I received some great books from a blogging buddy via last month’s Slant Box, a big thank you to:
|Click the pic to visit Jennifer!|
I will be reading the following books thanks to Jennifer:
6. I vow to exercise.
7. I will spend lots of time here:
I wish I had a pool…
8. Hanging with these beautiful kids:
9. Going on dates with this guy:
10. Last, but definitely not least, cuddling with this cutee pie:
I can’t wait to see what your Summer Bucket List has to offer!