1. I am slowly turning into a couch potato thanks to blogging, so I am starting a strict diet on Tuesday (after I indulge in some Halloween chocolate).
2. I have been married for 24 years and am looking forward to the next 24 with my honey.
3. My children are my life. I cry just thinking about them.
4. I started my first career as a banker when I was 18, became a stay-at-home mommy when I was 24, got my undergrad in Psychology when I was 37 and started teaching, then got my master's in reading when I was 40. Teaching is my love.
5. It took me 7 years to bring another dog into my life after Biscit passed away and now I swear, Shelby is Biscit reincarnated! She has all of our hearts.
6. My grandmother is 92 years old and tells us the best stories about her life.
7. I am deathly, deathly afraid of ghosts and frogs.
Here are my 7 choices for blogs on fire: